To help achieve these objectives, the UE has adopted directives to reduce environmental impacts from the waste stage of the product life cycle.
- The Landfill Directive (UE, 1999) to reduce the landfills of biodegradable municipal waste, from 2025 approval of new landfill capacity is prohibited;
- The Waste Framework Directive (UE, 2008) to improve waste management, mainly by preventing waste and increasing recycling, from 2015 bio-waste has to be collected separately.
Annually CO2 emissions from the life cycle of the Municipal Solid Waste management system have already been reduced by 48 Mton in the period 1995 - 2008, and would be cut by another 62 Mton in 2020 if all countries shall reach the targets of the UE Landfill Directive.
Waste-to-Energy in Horus vision
Horus vision is approaching to the field of energy recovery from organic waste with a portfolio of solutions and an innovative batch dry process based on Anaerobic Digestion.
The process is a single-step batch fermentation where stack-able organic materials with high dry substance content can be digested without the need for any complex pre-treatment.
- based on a proprietary multi-stage fixed bed process;
- high efficiency gasification performance;
- very clean syngas and small gas treatment unit;
- biomass and organic matter feedstock:
Advantages Of The Dry Fermentation
Do you have waste that embarrassing you ????
Do you want an green energy ???
Don't waste your time and boost in energy with HORUS !!!